#1 PHYSICAL THERAPY IN WESTCHESTER
Clinics in: Briarcliff Manor - Ardsley - Peekskill
CALL 914-488-5763 FOR A FREE DISCOVERY VISIT
We treat Back, Knee, Shoulder, Neck, Joint, Hip problems.
6 FACTS ABOUT US
1. Our Doctors of Physical Therapy are qualified to treat any type of muscoskeletal pain (back, knee, shoulder, neck, joint, hip) & the conditions that cause your pain and issues.
2. We will drastically take away your pain and stiffness within a few sessions.
3. We will correctly heal your problem, not mask it; without encouraging excessive painkillers, surgery, or other invasive practices.
4. We will develop a physical therapy program that addresses your condition to the core.
5. We will get you back to a quality life so you can enjoy time with your family and friends - We will you get you back to doing the activities you love.
6. We work with most insurance plans & you don't need a prescription/referral.
Early 50's - Croton
Patti’s great one-on-one treatment at Iron Health resulted in complete relief from chronic back pain.
Mid 30's - Briarcliff Manor
Everyone is always in an upbeat mood and always very encouraging. I always feel really great when I leave.
Late 50's - Ossining
Before Iron Health, Annette was losing nights of sleep. Two months later she feels “better than 100%.”
WATCH THIS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US
WHO IS PHYSICAL THERAPY FOR?
Note: This list is not all-inclusive. We treat more conditions that the ones mentioned below. These are just the most common ones. For more info on what we can treat, give us a call.
1. MUSCOSKELETAL DYSFUNCTION
BACK PAIN (LOWER, UPPER)
SHOULDER PAIN (ROTATOR/TENDINITIS)
2. MEDICAL CONDITIONS
3. FRACTURES, BONE & MUSCLE
OSTEOPOROSIS & OSTEOARTHRITIS
About The OWner - Joseph Rendina
PT, DPT, OCS
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Board-Certified Orthopedic Specialist
Joseph received his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from New York Medical College and is also recognized as a Board-Certified Orthopedic Specialist. As a former competitive athlete and weightlifter, Joseph understands the specific needs and demands of the human body. Joseph’s goal is to maintain an active approach to rehab while facilitating recovery...
About Iron Health Physical Therapy
Find our clinics here:
Briarcliff: 515 North State Rd, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
Ardsley: 15 Center St #1, Ardsley, NY 10502
Peekskill: 939 Central Ave Peekskill, NY 10566
- More About Us
- How we can help
Physical Therapy is the #1 treatment modality for physical pain - according to science.
Do you have pain?
Generalized or specific?
Is it limiting your ability to perform everyday task?
Is enjoyment of your life on hold because of your pain?
Do find it hard to play with your children or grandchildren because of pain and discomfort?
If yes, then we can help you eliminate it.
Our therapists have worked and successfully treated people just like you!
Here's how this works:
When you come to Iron Health clinics we develop a plan specific for you and your needs.
A basic session with your Doctor of Physical Therapy would consist of:
- One on one attention with your Doctor of Physical Therapy
- A comprehensive evaluation to figure out your goals, fears and how we can help
- A Manual hands on approach to help ease your specific body part.
- Specific guided exercise unique to you and your goals!
- One on one care throughout your plan of care
- A fun, loving environment to help you get to your goals faster!
Picking the right person to help you is crucial in the final product of your condition.
We see people in pain and we help guide them to a better pain free life.
Pain & Discomfort.
Our mission is to become your #1 physical therapy clinic in Westchester by treating you as we would like to be treated.
You will be treated as an individual rather than a number.
We've successfully treated people with back pain, knee pain, shoulder & neck pain, wrist pain, sciatica, tennis elbow, bursitis, pinched nerve & more. If you are experiencing discomfort & pain, we can definitely help you.
We are currently offering services in Briarcliff Manor, Ardsley and Peekskill and we have patients from New York City, Yonkers, White Plains, Eastchester, Hudson Valley, Yorktown & many other places.
Our Treatment Methodology:
What People Are Saying About Iron Health Physical Therapy…
*NOTE: no treatment is provided at our discovery sessions. The more questions you ask the better we can confirm whether or not we can help you.